Blog Archive

Weight Loss : August Update

source



Blessings and love beauties!!

Eight months later, here I am, still into my weight loss journey...

I'd wanted to post this update from the beginning of the month but I'd been avoiding getting on the scale because I have not been watching my eating habits or getting any real exercise. So naturally, I was expecting to be heavier.
Frankly, I don't know why I was avoiding it so much, but I guess I didn't want to have a confirmation of what I already suspected or even maybe knew.

This past month has been the worst actually, when it comes to watching what I ate and exercising.
I indulged in sweets, cookies, too much fried food, junk food and didn't drink enough water.
I place the blame on my studying.
I have been studying for exams for more than a month now and personally, it's been tiring and energy consuming...thus why I sometimes found myself indulging in so many sugary snacks.

To me, this is not an excuse, and I am still working towards an exercising plan and trying to get back to all the healthy eating habits I acquired during the earlier months of this journey but right now, I am taking it one day at a time.

When I got on the scale today, with great hesitancy, I checked it out and I found that I was still more or less the same weight from my last update in July. I probably put on a few grams because the needle was a bit to the right.

I am not discouraged but I do feel I have some work to do. I would like to loose some more extra weight and get anchored in my healthy eating habits.

I encourage everyone on a journey like this to not give up, but rather, keep on going!! 
Take it one day at a time and stay focused!


What are your suggestions and ideas for me?

♥♥