Blog Archive

Hair Update : Best Twist - Outs Ever?





Blessings and love beauties!!

This is another quick hair update to let you know what's been going on with my hair...


After my last wash day, I put in some twists and took them off the day after...
I was really pleased with the results and in fact, I concluded that this has got to be one of the best, if not the best twist - outs I've ever worn!! 
I really like the definition and love how moisturized, smooth my hair was and I was really happy at how it wasn't oily or sticky at all!!
I also enjoyed how my hair was so pliable and has so much body and bounce.


I pinned back the right side and created a sort of side parting...





As a natural queen, if you are still battling with some styles and still trying to find the right products and method for them to suit your hair needs and personal preferences, all I can say if just keep on trying! You see, the thing about a natural hair journey is that, you really have to try lots of things before you get to a stage where you have mastered your hair - you know what it likes, you know how to accomplish the styles you want and which products to use at what time
So if you are still trying to get the perfect this or that...keep on trying, you will eventually get there. 
As for me, I am still trying to master the styles I like to wear according to my own hair. 
This twist - out is definitely a confirmation that I am not so far away anymore!





It was definitely a good twist - out day!!



 Would you say you have mastered you hair yet? 
What are your staple styles?

♥♥