Blog Archive

Poll Results: How Would You Describe Your Styling Taste?

Hello ladies! Thank you for voting on this poll. This was a fun one solely for amusement! I love to style my hair. And truthfully I had a hard time deciding so I picked more than one answer :)

So here are the results from our recent poll,

How would you describe your styling taste?”

  • 10 people voted: Easy, and low maintenance

  • 6 people voted: Funky, I like something different

  • 11 people voted: Classy and girly, I love curls, rolls and bows

  • 13 people voted: I am a mixture of everything depending on how I feel

  • 5 people voted: New and fresh, I am a trendsetter so I love trying new things!

  • 2 people voted: I don’t know!


 Easy and Low Maintenance.
These are those, not much ado, type hairstyles. You want to be cute and fabulous but you don't care to take an hour to do it. Of course there are twists, braids, flat twists and buns. But there is more to life :)

Low Bun with Side Curls
Click here to try this style

 
Bohemian Low Bun
Click here to try this style
Twist Out

Funky.
Sometimes it is fun to step out of the box and do something you have never done before! Exploring your hair on the adventurous and wild side. Need inspiration? Wow everyone with these hairstyles.

Bun Hawk
Click here to see this style

Pompadour
Click here to see this style 

Afro Puff
Click here to see this style
 
Girly and Classy.
These are simple yet elegant styles. They look much more complicated than they really are. The kind that delicately whisper, "now there is a classy lady."

 

High Bun
See more photos of this style here

 Side Bun with Rolls
Tutorial for how to do rolls coming soon

Side Curly Bun
Click here to see how to do this style. Prep and all


Are you ready to tap into your styling abilities?? Enjoy!!