Blog Archive

Relationships : How Do I Know He's Interested?




source




Blessings and love beauties and gents!!

I pray you have all had a wonderfully blessed Monday!

 I am going to be talking about something that has never really been visited on DatFunkyFro. This is my first post of my most recent topic called Relationships. 
Please note that I am in no way a relationship counsellor, or anything near it. I am in no way professional when it comes to relationships but I'm a woman who wants to share and want to learn much more about it.
Now, with all that being said, today's topic is about the question, I'm sure most of us ladies have asked ourselves at least once - how do I know he's interested in me? or how do I know he likes?


Many believe this is a question only teenagers ask but believe me sisters, these questions are relevant today for even the matured, adult woman.

So how do you know a guy likes your vibe, wants to get to know you better  or wants to make you his girl? I've also asked myself this many times, about different guys and all I can really say is that, not everything is the way it seems, and I have gathered this from my past experiences.

The truth of the matter is, unless the guy says it with his own lips, then there really is no rule to knowing if a guy is really interested. It really depends on the guy and you.

However, we as women, we love to dream and turn the littlest things into a story.

We see a guy staring at us and we start putting two plus two in our heads to make five. The brother could just have been staring at your beautiful hair and wondering how you go it that way, or he could be staring thinking you were someone he knows or he could just be a million miles away day dreaming with his eyes carelessly on you. Seriously, I don't think this is a good indication of if a guy is interested or not especially if it's not a brother you know personally but maybe the guy on the bus or the guy you always see in the grocery store.
Now if it's a brother you know and speak to, well, it's a bit on a different scale. If you find him staring at you well...apart from it being awkward I'd say he might be wanting something more than your friendship.

What else? Some women think because a guy always wants their attention he might be interested. I disagree. This guy might just enjoy your company and friendship without wanting anything more. There are many guy like this. They want to talk to you, call you but just maybe for advice or because they genuinely care for you as a friend. It doesn't always mean he is interested.

What about the guys - mostly guys at work or at school - that start getting all gentle with you and taking out dirt from your hair when they see it and touching your shoulder when they speak to you and stuff like that? Again, this doesn't really mean anything. There are guys that are just like that.

Now, let me play two different scenarios :

● you are at school and there's this guy you always see in the library and he is always stealing looks at you...what's the verdict? Well...there is a good chance the brother might want to get to know you better or even ask you out so as to get to know you better.

● you find one of your guy friends wanting to spend more time with you all of a sudden, complimenting you and being so caring...again, he it does not mean he is interested.


At the end of the day, if you really want to know if a guy's interested in you well, wait to hear it from him. There is no fruit or fun in speculating.

Another thing is, whether he's interested or not shouldn't really matter unless you are interested yourself...


How do you ladies know if a guy is interested?
How do you gents act around the ladies you are interested in? How do you let her know?

♥♥