Blog Archive

VOTD & QOTD

For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.
-Proverbs 23:7 (NKJV)



"As you wander on through life, brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut and not upon the hole"


 My father gave me a daily devotion book that I absolutely adore. It is just the right thing I need to start  my morning and I learn so much about the Bible and even about myself when reading it.
Todays devotion was focused on negative thinking.... How negative thinking leads to negative results/negative people. 
So, let go of all negative thoughts! Don't say "my life stinks because of this, that and whatever". Thank God that he gave you another day to change what you don't like about your life. I know we heard this saying so many times " You can do anything you put your mind to". It is so true. The author gave an example; When she thinks of icecream all day, later on she sees herself in a car driving to get some icecream. So if you want something, whatever it may be, put your faith in God and YOURSELF and KNOW you will get it!

I hope everyone has a BLESSED day!