Blog Archive

OOTD : Family Vintage



Blessings and love beauties beauties!!

I pray you have started the week well!

Last week, I decided to let this old shirt see the sunlight for the first time in a long while.
I believe it was my very first time wearing this shirt but it's been so long since my beautiful mom passed it to me that I cannot remember. This very shirt used to be my mom's shirt before she gave it to me and at the time I didn't really like it and I didn't know how to use it. At first, in my attempt to work with it, I took out the shoulder pads but I was too young to appreciate pure vintage and my love for vintage had not bloomed yet.
Over the years, my mom has given me other things like this but unfortunately, I don't even know where some of them are but I have started appreciating these lovely treasures my mom has passed down to me.
On that note, let me tell you a secret : vintage begins at home.


I have also been trying to get creative : after loosing my locket pendant, I decided to do something with the chain I used to wear it with and two old rings I barely ever wore and voilà, a new chain!











By the way, I am totally loving my colored pants and love experimenting with colors to match.



shirt : vintage // top + pants + belt + oxfords : primark // bag : italy


Do you have any family vintage?

♥♥