Blog Archive

Style Points: Bohemian Braided Down-Do

Don't you think that a low bun should be called a "down-do"? I think that makes sense so in Kendra world that's what it shall be :)

I just started school this week and it's been crazy. I haven't had time to do my hair as fancy as I like it but I am experimenting with simple yet cute styles. For me the easiest thing is a bun but they can get boring.

So here is a braided style with a bohemian flair! What did I do?

I began this style with stretched hair from a flexi-rod set. I put in 2 French braids in the front. Then I did 2 small braids. Next, I pulled my hair back into a low bun and pinned in fly-aways. Then I pinned back the braids. Following that I pulled out two small pieces of hair at my temples and wrapped them around my finger for curls. To top off this style I added one of my favorite headbands!

How did it turn out??





















Quick, cute and easy!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone