Blog Archive

The Bet

This is a bet that my friend and I have. We are both trying to grow our hair out, but both have thoughts of cutting a few inches like every 2 months. We have 2 very different hair textures, but the same goal in mind.
I am relaxed and she is natural (with loose curly hair, but she is color treated). I am APL while she is BSL. My goal is to get to her length. This is a fun, cute bet....so here goes the rules.

Starting today August 15th 2011, we cannot cut our hair until the end of our bet which ends April 1st 2012

What we CAN do is trim our ends when needed

What we CANNOT do is layer our hair, cut bangs, or cut anything over 1/2 inch of hair

If either of us CUT our hair before April 1st the loser will have to pay $250.00.

Do you agree??- YES!!


Starting Pics:


My Friend

ME
Although this was taken in May, my hair was cut almost an inch since then. So I believe this is still my current length.