Blog Archive

Megan Fox Quotes

Megan Fox is not only known for her stunning beauty but also for her outrageous Megan Fox quotes. Over the years, Megan Fox has produced some quotes that would make even the most devoted Megan Fox fan scratch their head in confusion. Here is a list of the top Megan Fox quotes:



“I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl. Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She’s mesmerizing." This Megan Fox quote comes from an interview Fox did with GQ magazine. While no one can fault Megan Fox for finding Olivia Wilde sexy, wanting to strangle a mountain ox in a fit of passion may be a bit extreme.“Women hold the power because we have the vaginas. If you’re in a heterosexual relationship and you’re a female, you win." Hey, Megan may actually have a point in this quote. Women have long used their feminine assets to control men. This Megan Fox quote simple proves resistance is futile.



“I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I’m a tranny. I’m a man. I’m so painfully insecure. I’m on the verge of vomiting right now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I’m scared.” Where to begin with this quote? Megan Fox a tranny? A doppleganger for Alan Alda? This quote could easily have been fighting words for any true-blooded Megan Fox enthusiast if Megan had not made these bizarre claims about herself.



“I think that I’m so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting." What if Megan Fox was really was mentally ill? Would it really matter? Let's face it, a woman as hot as Megan Fox could have men stashed in her freezer like Ted Bundy and there would still be a line of guys around the block trying to date her.