Blog Archive

Prayers For The Week : Let's Keep Praying



Blessing and love beauties and gents!!

Today, I have three prayer requests that I need you to please remember in your time of prayer:


● Please pray for the lovely owner of the blog Robyn's Nest. I just realized today that she wrote a good-bye post back in May and in it she said she was not going to be posting on the blog anymore. On her blog, she talked about how she had been diagnosed with IH...Quite frankly, I do not know why she stopped blogging, or what she is up to right now, but I would just like us to pray for her healing and for God to give her peace and that all she endeavors to do will be blessed along with her marriage and family.

● My second prayer request is for Nigeria. I am sure some of you have heard about the recent car bombing of the U.N base on Abuja, the capital...please join me in praying for my motherland, that God would put total peace there, and stop any kind of violence

● Lastly, but not least, let us pray for those that live where the hurricane Irene is said to hit...let us pray that God will keep and protect those that are not evacuating, and those that are evacuating will be protected and God, in His divine way will provide for them.

May God bless you a hundred fold over as you pray for these ones!

I would also like to encourage you all to not relent in your prayer lives!! We fight through prayer, we protect our territory through prayer, we conquer through prayer and we get answers through prayer!! Please don't let the devil lie to you, prayer is never too much and in these times, it's not time to get comfortable and let the devil sneak in!

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective" James 5 : 16
[And please do not forget that you can send me your prayer requests and join you in prayers!]

♥♥