Blog Archive

Megan Fox Shows Off Healthy Curves in Leather Shorts

Megan Fox flaunted her newfound shapely figure Wednesday in L.A. Wearing high waisted leather shorts and a low-cut tank-top, the 25-year-old actress showed off her healthy curves on the set of This is Forty.



In March, Fox's trainer Harley Pasternak opened up about his worries over the actress' weight. "Believe it or not she has this really fast metabolism," he told Hollywoodlife.com. "So her training is all about body toning and sculpting. With her it's really about she's eating enough of the right things. People thought 'Oh she must be anorexic,' but she's far from that!"



Pasternak said the Jennifer's Body star struggles to gain weight. "She gets frustrated at times because she's like 'I need to put on weight.' So she actually weight-trains to keep on that lean muscle tissue," he said.



Back in 2008, she had to pack on the pounds for a movie role. "I'd lost a lot of weight and got really scrawny but I was told I had to put on a size for Transformers because Michael [Bay, the director] doesn't like skinny girls," she told Fox News' Pop Tarts.



So why'd she get so thin in the first place? "I just stopped eating," she admitted to the site. "I don’t eat very healthy anyway — I have a serious sugar tooth, so now I eat red-velvet cake before I go to bed every night, and if you eat meals later, you'll put on weight faster, so I had dinner at 10 p.m."



Megan Fox Sexy Eyes Have It in Armani



Actress Megan Fox has a face that could top Helen and launch a thousand and one ships in a new ads for Giorgio Armani’s Summer 2011 beauty campaign.

While Fox’s movie cred has been called into question after her dust up over the Transformers films and starring in bombs like “Jennifer’s Body” and “Jonah Hex,” her beauty is unquestioned.



Fox says her eyes are her favorite feature. “I like my eyes the best and I like to emphasize them,” she says.



In the campaign, titled the summer heat 2011, Fox wears signature eye shadows, sheer bronzers, blushes, mascaras and sheer lipsticks. The tight face shots feature her famous sultry pout and virtually melts the camera in the hot new print advertisement.

Fox married long-time boyfriend Brian Austin Green last year and feels comfortable in mommy mode as stepmom to his son Kassius.



“I think that what affects me the most is when my eight-year-old stepson tells me I’m beautiful,” she says in a video for the campaign.



Rihanna made her biggest foray into fashion yet in July as the new body for Emporio Armani’s underwear. She follows Fox, who was paired with soccer hottie Cristiano Ronaldo last year.



Fox replaced Victoria Beckham in October as the new face of Armani’s Women’s Underwear for Spring/Summer 2010 collection. The move comes as Armani moves to freshen the brand with younger models.