Blog Archive

Weekend Haul

So I purchased a few things through-out the weekend which I decided to share with you all.

First Stop- Walmart


Multi Vitamins- $ 4.75 (or around that price)
Castor Oil 6 oz- $2.69

Now we all know how multi-vitamins are good for overall health, so no need to explain that.
I use Castor Oil in my pre-poo treatments and in my Sulfur Mix. I'm running low on it


Second Stop- Local Dollar Store


Satin Scarfs- $1.00 Each
These will be cute headbands!!


Hair Clips- $1.00
Ya'll know how I like to clip the left side of my hair back when I do braid-outs and bantu-knot outs. These are some cute clips to use for that purpose

Satin Scrunchies- $1.00
These will be used to secure my bantu-knots and also for my buns. My hair is finally thick/long enough, that when I do a bun...you cant see the holder. 
Read more »