Blog Archive

Hair Tools and Accessories Storage

Being a hair fanatic I have accumulated a lot of hair tools and accessories. I started running out of places to store them in my bathrooms and office, so I decided to use an old t.v stand to help.
I could go out and purchase a small shelf, but why spend extra money when I can use what I already have.

See below if you're wondering how I store my hair "stuff".
Keep in mind that I do live alone and I am still renting..so I see no need in spending tons of $$ on things I will upgrade in the near future.


This is just how it looks from a distance

Some of my headbands and scrunchies

This is where I keep my hair sticks and some clips

I use an old product bottle to hold my most used scrunchies

Close-up of my blow-dryers, flat irons and curlers

This is just where I keep my bump-its, ez combs, hair flowers and other clips
I purchased most of the storage containers at the dollar store