Blog Archive

Blog of Note: B.e.long

Hello there ladies! Meet Alicia from B.e.long. 

I came across her blog about a week ago. She is one of my followers. From time to time, I go through and check out the blogs of my followers. Well in this case, I found a great blog! Alicia does very cute, urban and funky hairstyles. You will find lots of ideas on her blog!

1. How long have you been natural?

I've been natural my whole life! I've never relaxed my hair.


2. What inspired you to start a blog?

Well I was searching for a forum that provided different natural hair style ideas. I love wearing my hair in braids and updos, however, most blogs I came across only gave the typical braid outs, twist outs, puffs, etc. So I decided to start my own!


3. Why have you made the decision not to cut/trim your hair?

Well I've never made the conscious decision not to cut/trim my hair. I just don't do it...because its a hassle.

4. Why is natural hair beautiful to you?

 It's beautiful because that's how God made me. I love the versatility it offers! I can wear my hair big, I can braid it, curl it, straighten it; its just all around awesome!

5. What can we expect to see on your blog?
 
You can expect to see hairstyles that I've done on my hair or friends' hair. I also include devotional thoughts that I have from time to time.

I hope that you get a chance to stop by and follow this lovely blog! 
Click here to visit B.e.long :)

<3 Kendra
"Fully Natural. Fully Apostolic."