Blog Archive

SPECIAL: Blog Awards for October 2011!!!

Blog Award???

Yes! Random Bites of a Sweet Life gave me my first blog award :) Her blog is very adorable. I love reading her pregnancy updates and her fashion inspirations! Not to mention the fact that she is natural and Apostolic. How could you not love her? :)

I was given this award because:

"She has youtube videos attached to her blog and she gives a lot of hair tips and style ideas.  Plus she's Apostolic and so am I."

A big thank you to Janeen!


Now its my turn to give out a few awards:

Natural Hair Award 
NaturallySheenaDesha
I love her blog because it is one of the few natural apostolic hair blogs out there! She offers lots of hair tutorials as well as pictures. Her blog is fairly new but she posts regularly! One of my favorite things about this blog is that she does a lot of original and creative styles. Like a bow bun on natural hair. That is unique to me :)

Modest Fashion Award
I just love MoMoMod! If you aren't already a follower, why?! lol. She presents modesty in her own way. I enjoy all of the bold colors she uses. She isn't afraid of prints. And she isn't afraid to be bold and trendy. She takes all of that that complies it into a blog. You will find lovely modest fashion ideas here. She is Apostolic and she is absolutely stunning :) What a classy lady!
Practical Living Award


This sister is amazing! (Yes I do know her personally). I love her blog because it gives good practical, and spiritual living insight and wisdom. Her daily posts provide great inspiration for loving life and finding the beauty in every situation. She is a beautiful minsters wife, with a passion for ministry, music and life! Visit her blog for a good dose of wisdom everyday.

"Laugh until your stomach hurts" Award
Classic Mary Moments 


This blog is HILARIOUS! I told Mary at one time that her blog was better than any TV show or movie- we don't need entertainment- we just need Classic Mary Moments! This blog is sure to brighten your day and make you laugh- OUT LOUD! Need a good picker upper or just an inspirational story? This is the blog for you. Mary is a fun loving, beautiful, exciting and fun young woman. I know her personally to be sweet as pie. I am happy for such a blessed gift to the world!


Have a blog that you would like to vote for the next blog award disbursement??


<3 Kendra

"Fully Natural. Fully Apostolic"