Blog Archive

Going to School in Canada!

I am so excited! In 2 months I'm going to be headed to Alberta, Canada!  I've been accepted to Medicine Hat College. I'm going to be earning a certificate for Home Health Care.  One of my biggest dreams is to make my 2nd home there.  The people and the land are amazing. I've never been to a friendlier place.  The climate is completely opposite of Texas, and I love it! I love that when I head out I'll be leaving almost 100 degree temperatures to SNOW! lol.  I visited Edmonton a couple of years ago, and I was blown away by it. There were piles of snow that went over my head. It was great. 

I'm getting ready to make the change. It's scary, but thrilling all in the same. I don't know what all will happen. Leaving a place I've known my entire life, to a new country.  I can't wait! :D I know it may seem crazy to some to take a chance like this, but I know that conquering this dream will help me take better care of my family, and prove that anything is possible.

I am trying to raise funds to help with the schooling. If you'd like to help me please go here:




http://www.gofundme.com/schoolincanada




I truly believe that anything is possible as long as you put your mind to it. I'm not saying that it's not normal to "freak out" or doubt yourself, but as long as we hit the off button on our negative thoughts we can do it. :D

Luv,

Teresa :)