Blog Archive

My Poor Edges!

My edges thinned out ladies! The main culprit could have been the braids I had in for 5 weeks. Well, not the braids per-say, but the fact that I didn't re-do the perimeter every 2 weeks(#Lazy!)  like I should have which caused build-up and sadly, hair loss.
So...with that being said...no braids for me for a little while, even cornrows, until I get these edges back in shape.

Here's my game plan:

Apply Castor Oil mixed with a few essential oils to my edges daily
Massage the Oil in for 5 minutes daily to increase blood stimulation
For Protective Styles, I will only do loose buns and twists
No Bonnets!
Make sure my scarf is NOT too tight and placed before my edges start
Don't stress it- because stress will only lead to more hair loss for me!

I know I'll get my edges back because positive thinking yields positive results!
#Getmyedgesback in full effect!



Starting Pics (Now I'm not sure if these are considered baby hairs or edges..but they look really thin to me)



Right Side
Left Side