Blog Archive

Straight From my Mailbox!

Everything I order is delivered to my job because I know I will get it right away!
Today, I received my Nexxus Headress Leave-in Conditioner.
Although my hair is somewhat thick..I want it to be THICKER!!!
Panthenol is one ingredient used in products that can help moisturize, strengthen and make hair thicker (or appear thicker..hey I'll take that too).
Nexxus Headress' second ingredient is Panthenol and I read so many good reviews about this product, so I purchased this last week on Amazon for $10.00.
I will use this every wash and get back to you with my review in a few months.


More about Panthenol (got this from LHCF)-
Panthenol (B5) binds well to hair follicles and attracts moisture from the air. Lubricates hair without feeling greasy. Also acts as a penetrating moisturizer. Plumps and moisturizes hair shaft to make it appear thicker, reduces split ends, smoothes skin and strengthens nails. Humectant like properties that promote moisture absorption. Can add strength and body to hair by filling cracks on the shaft firming up fiber.

More about Nexxus Headress-
 
Indications
Nexxus headress volumizing leave in conditioner with exclusive time released technology, helps build thicker, fuller hair. It protects hair from heat and dryness while adding fullness and shine.

Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Bromide, Stearalkonium Chloride, PEG-75 Lanolin, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Alcohol Denat., Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Phytantriol, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Polysorbate 60,Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Stearic Acid, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Verbena Officinalis Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Ceramide 3, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate.