Blog Archive

Style Points: Curled Twists

Hello there ladies! This is a style I do often with flexi rods. However, I curled my hair differently this time around.. Stay tuned!

Step 1: My hair was already in medium size twists on stretched hair. I put a moderate amount of aloe vera gel on my twists to dampen them for rolling.



Step 2: I curled my twists on the flexi rods and wrapped it up for the night!



I put the flexi rods in this way in order to get spiral curls!





Step 3: this morning I took it all out and ended up with bouncy, spiral curls!



I styled them and added a modest addition for flair ;)



You rolled your hair differently on the flexi rods, why? I rolled my hair this way to keep the hair stretched and to get spiral curls. Rolling this way elongates your curls and works against shrinkage!

Enjoy!