Blog Archive

Megan Fox Does Elle And Talks Beauty, Diet and Exercise

Hair color: I always wanted to be blonde when I was little, like Barbie and Pamela Anderson, but it would really damage my hair. It was exotic to me, as my entire family has dark hair. If I did it, I would go white- blonde- really platinum.

No cardio: Sport gives me positive energy so I exercise everyday with my trainer, Harley Pasternak. Each circuit is 45 minutes long and I lift weights but never do cardio

No diet: I eat five times a day and don’t diet, but I do eat healthily- mostly raw and vegan food, with no dairy. It’s not always possible with travel and filming, but I try. I also take supplements like silica and fish oil religiously.
Makeup: I try to keep my make-up fresh, clean and pretty on the red carpet. My signature look is red lipstick worn with plain eyes, so I apply a light foundation, then on my cheeks I use blush or sometimes the same lipstick that I’m wearing. Giorgio Armani Rouge d’Armani Lipstick in 400, £23, contrasts well with my pale complexion and dark hair.

No makeup: Even when I’m working I don’t like wearing too much make-up, but when I’m on my own I go bare-faced as I like to give my skin a rest.

… says Megan in Elle Magazine, while posing for the cameras.