Blog Archive

Challenge of the Month, August 2011: Start a Natural Apostolic Blog

START A NATURAL APOSTOLIC HAIR BLOG!!

I know, thats  big one right?

 BUT, we need a group of girls committed to helping. I will give you several reasons why!

  1. I am excited to be one of the first, but I don't know it all.
  2. Some of you have great and bright ideas, hairstyles, different products, regimens, etc.
  3. I want to hear about your ideas and experiences and so do many other natural pentecostals.
  4. We are bombarded with ideas from the world, why don't we create a spiritual atmosphere where we celebrate our hair as our glory rather than our idol? An atmosphere where we don't feel pressured to cut our precious glory?
  5. You can influence the girls in your church, the girls in your areas, your circle of friends. It will spread like wildfire trust me!
  6. Do it to impact apostolic girls with natural hair in general! I started with no one even knowing me, now every conference I go to, I have girls thanking me. This works and it helps. They are amazed that natural hair can be so pretty, healthy and stylish. You can make a difference.
  7. Educate others. Most black girls really just don't know that they are harming their hair. They are honestly just doing what they know or have read.
  8. You can be the one who turns them away from a relaxer, excess heat and breakage!

Anyone with me?

I will be your FIRST follower!! :)