Blog Archive

Skin Care : My Golden Products So Far

source

It's been a few months since I've changed up my skin care regimen and have tried taking better care of my skin. Four months on, I can certainly say that I have seen changes. I get less pimples and they don't even last half of the time they normally did : they disappear quickly and leave practically no mark. My skin is overall more moisturized and not dry and flaky like it used to be. Looking back now, I can point out my golden products. These golden products are staples in my skin care regimen and I definitely have to keep them near. 

Shea butter : my skin absolutely loves this stuff. In fact, I use shea butter from head to toe. It has helped moisturize my dry skin and get rid of some of my black spots and scars. I was shocked when little by little, I found my scars were fading and my spots vanishing. I truly love shea butter and I think it's an important part of any healthy skin care regimen.

Black soap : I have been using only black soap for my skin for months now and nothing keeps my skin as clean and moisturized at the same time as my black soap. With my daily cleansing with black soap, I get practically no more pimples and I practically don't black out anymore.

Cleansing oil : This oil is my ultimate cleansing oil. It is always effective in removing make - up in one simple attempt along with the other grime and filth hidden under the skin. This has certainly reduced the spots and constantly kept my face clean.

Toner : this mix has helped get rid of any other dirt hiding away after using my oil and black soap. It has also helped close the pores on my face and kill any unwanted bacteria and co trying to cause any unwanted effects.

West African sponge : this sponge has been very effective in removing dead skins and dirt effectively from my skin. 

These are my staple skin care regimen that have given me wonderful results so far and I am definitely going to keep on using. 

What are the golden products in your skin care regimen?

♥♥