Blog Archive

Hair Update : Length Check September 2011


Blessings and love beauties!!

It's that time of the year again where it's time to discover my progress regarding length retention. 


I am presently thinking about making a length check t-shirt so that it will be much easier for me to note down my progress. Here is a very useful post on Natural Hair Community on how to make one. 

Here are the pictures taken :






Here is a comparison picture from my last length check two months ago : 



I am currently at APL (armpit length) and so far, I am retaining a good amount of length. 

Check out my goals concerning my length retention in this post.

By the grace of God, I continue to retain so much length and attain my goals!!

Do you do length checks?
How would you describe your overall length retention pattern been?