Blog Archive

Poll Results: Do you think you spend too much time on your hair?

Thank you to all of the 36 participants in this poll,

Do you think you spend too much time on your hair? Here are the results:

  • I spend way too much time on my hair- 2 women (5%)
  • It depends on what I am doing- 17 women (47%)
  • I spend a lot of time on my hair- 6 women (16%)
  • I don't spend enough time on my hair- 8 women (22%)
  • Is there such thing as spending too much time on your hair? 3 women (8%)

What was my vote?

"It depends on what I am doing". After washing my hair, it could take a good amount of time to detangle and style my hair into a protective style. But I try not to spend too much time on my hair!

What is spending "too much time" on your hair mean?

I believe that you hair can become an idol. Hair care can be a consuming thing that takes up a lot of your time. We could easily get too fixated on hair forums, websites, blogs, etc, to where it becomes a major priority. In all things we have to have balance. From a spiritual aspect, the bible tells us to let our moderation be known unto all men. Moderation is the key!

What are your thoughts on this subject?