Blog Archive

Loose Leaf or Tea Bags: How will you get your bamboo silica fix?



I'm happy to announce that both the loose leaf bamboo tea and the bamboo tea bags are now available. My thanks to you who've tried the tea and shared your feedback about how much you are enjoying the tea. It's got such a wonderful, light and pleasant taste that even those who aren't into herbal teas have quickly become fans.



The moment I stumbled upon this wonderful find I knew I had stock up. I'm just so pleased to have the opportunity to share this amazing treat with each and every one of you. My thanks goes out to the grower of the bamboo leaves who graciously offered to give me special pricing so I can offer the tea at an unbeatable cost.




I've heard from many of you who shared how you are benefiting from the addition of silica into your diet/regimen. Silica supplements are great but they can get a little expensive. Since I now have access to bamboo leaves (which have a higher silica content than horsetail), I can stretch my silica budget much further. Although silica is marketed as a beauty or hair, skin and nails supplement, it's really powerful at impacting our overall health including our joints, bones, organs, etc.



Since having access to bamboo tea, I no longer have the desire to splurge on Figi water for the purpose of increasing my silica intake. All I do is steep a little tea and I'm good. I've been traveling alot lately so I pack a couple tea bags in my purse, pour a little hot water into a cup and I'm good to go. After I've finished my cup of tea, I re-steep the bag and start all over again. Plus, because the tea isn't bitter, I take it straight with no sugar or honey.



What's most amazing about this offer is how fortunate we are to have access to this tea. For those of you who've been searching, you know this tea is not readily available at your local health food store. It's sort of a rare find that I'm fortunate to experience. So now you have a choice, do you prefer tea leaves or loose leaf? Check out the bamboo leaf page to get your silica fix.