Blog Archive

Biggest Pet Peeve


My ALL time biggest pet peeve is when (in real life or in virtual life) someone doesn't take 2 seconds out of their day to say THANK YOU! Now, I know our parents (well I hope so) raised us better than that. 
I was reading a blog post on TheNaturalHaven and J.C said it best:

"Try saying thank you every single time you receive a compliment. I mean every single time. I mean, do not ever get used to people being nice to you, assume it is normal and not thank them for being kind. There is a very selfish reason for this because it is a lovely antidote to the odd bit of negativity that you will receive because if you are doing a good job, you will have to say thank you many more times than you will have to frown."
 
 
I am SOOOOOO quick to un-follow a blog or unsubscribe to a you-tube channel (I don't care how many subscribers or comments you have)  if I take time out of MY day to give a compliment..and don't receive a simple thank you in response. If you have time to write up a blog post or do a video..then you have time to say Thank you! 
Common courtesy should not be forgotten and in my eyes the lack there of is not forgiven!
 
On that note, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of the people out there who take time to read my blog, comment or send emails! :-D