Blog Archive

And Thus Concludes The Hiatus...





Blessings and love beauties!!

I pray you are all well and doing great...I have truly missed you all! But no worries, the hiatus has ended I am back...along with so many goodies!

Firstly, today is the tenth day of my Healthy Hair Challenge and I have to admit, I have not really been doing much to my hair until yesterday. I am still so excited to be on this challenge and I cannot wait to see all that I will be learning and the results I will be getting.
I put in some flat twists/two strand twists ten days ago but took them down a few days later. After that, I was wearing lazy updo styles every morning.
Yesterday/today was wash day so I'm back to giving my hair all the TLC it needs.


Secondly, I have been getting into some crafting and sewing so I will be sharing about that very soon. I recently forced taught myself to sow about two months ago and finally got the hang of my dad's old sewing machine that has just been sitting at home. I initially wanted to buy a new one because I thought my dad's machine was too old and what's more, it's lost it's manual...but boy, these things are actually more expensive than I'd imagines. I am so glad I finally got the hang of it though at first it was a love/hate relationship now I love it...I can't wait to see my dad's reaction when he get's back from his trip because he was supposed to teach me.
I have been playing around with it a lot and I've been learning a lot of things at the same time. I am so thankful to God for giving me the grace to do this and accomplish one of my longest goals...

That's it for now.
Posting is officially back to normal and I cannot wait to hear from you all!
Thank you all so much for your love and prayers! I truly appreciate it. May God bless you a hundred fold!

How have your summer been going?
If you are also doing the Healthy Hair Challenge, let me know how it has been going.

♥♥