Blog Archive

!!!Yay, Product Reviews!!!

I sat today trying to decide which products I wanted to review.  I'm pretty simple, but I love products, especially if they're free! LOL.  A couple of weeks ago, I visited Gene Juarez Academy.  I'm currently searching for cosmetology schools in Seattle to attend.  The tour and interview went really well, and at the end I got to pick out a couple of goodies to take home.  It was the cherry on top a my day! So of course I went home, and started to play, and here's what I have to say:

Both products were by TRI Professional.

The first one I tried was the Sculpting Styling Gel.  I'm always a little skeptical of gels because a lot of them tend to gather too thickly too quickly.  This one was nice though.  It has a light mint scent, and is gentle on the hair.  It's great if you want to have the wet look. Just comb it into your hair, and let it dry.  You can also tame loose or fly away hairs.  All in all, it's a good product. It's about $30 at the salon or at https://www.trihaircare.com/.



AERO Body Infusion

I think I fell in love with the body infusion. It smells great, and is gentle on the hair.  It's a spray-in volumizer.  Just spray it in when your hair is damp, then style.  It doesn't weigh down your hair, and gives volume and shine.  It ranges from $8.50-$13.50.