Blog Archive

Fat Hair "0 calories"

FAT HAIR "0 calories" by Samy


I was in the store a while back, and was looking for some sort of product to help me thicken my hair.  My hair is what I'd say fairly thick, but it often falls flat. So, when I style my hair, I like my hair to have a lot of volume.  My sister had mentioned a few days earlier that, aside from your basic mousse, their were types that could actually fatten the strands of your hair to make it fuller. So, while I was in the store, I ran across Fat Hair.  I thought the "0 calories" was hilarious, so I bought it.

I really like this product.  My hair always looks great after I've styled it using Fat Hair, and I'll continue using it. :)  There are only two things that I don't like. You'll want to make sure to style it with a blow dryer immediatly after putting it in your hair, or it will start to dry and make your hair hard to brush thru, and the second is that it is a tad heavy on the hair.  Not too much to really make a difference.  Otherwise, I love Fat Hair "0 calories."  Cost:  $7.00