Blog Archive

Hairstyles N Such

Hi everybody! :)  I wanted to mix things up a bit, and throw in a few of my favorite hairstyles, makeup, and products.  I love seeing the new hairstyles come out, and I love the old ones that make their way back into main stream fashion.  While searching  for the latest trends, I've come across some pretty awesome new cuts.  So, I wanted to include them here on my blog.  Along with some of the pics, I'll include some "how to" instructions, so you can recreate them yourself. :)  Enjoy!


This style, which I call "the layered bob, with some edge" is and will always be tried and true cut. Anytime, I'm bored with my hair, and am at loss with what to do with it, I just cut it into this layered bob. It fits my face perfectly, which is round.  Tip: Layers are always good for a round face.

A bob is the perfect cut.  It can be sleek and elegant for a date night, or ruffled and wild for the party.