Blog Archive

Resuming our Le "must have"

So what did you Ladies think about my Le "must have Countdown?
Did you guys like it? Agreed or disagreed?
Did you guys separated your Summer clothes yet?
Did you make list of your don't have yet? So you can get them as soon as you get an opportunity.

You know, separating and organizing your clothes and shoes is time saving when dressing-up, and you wont be wearing the same clothes over and over again because you can't find this or that. We're in Fall, there are people walking around with bum-bum shorts, others with a full length Wool and Fur coat! It just doesn't make any sense, some people under-do things, others go way overboard! Short-shorts are for Summer, Full length Wool and Fur coats are for Winter. "This is what we should be wearing right now".
Separate your pretty uncomfortable high heel shoes, from your not so high heel walkable shoes.
If you know you gonna be walking a lot, put on a comfortable pair of shoes. It makes no sense wearing a pair of shoes that's killing your feet giving you callous and bunions just for the sake of Fashion? Sorry ladies to me that's not Fashion that's stupidity.
My cousin was so obsessed with high heels that she even twisted and broke her ankle! If it hurts my feet, I'm giving it away or throwing it in the trash. I don't care what it is. It could be Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Lauren, Coach or whatever it is, if it hurts it's gone baby. My feet first! We can always buy another pair of Shoes but can we buy another pair of "Feet"?So don't be fooled, if you want to be a Fashionista, first it must make sense, ask yourself why am I wearing this? If you can't come up with the reason leave it in the store, before you look stupid. Sorry





I've heard many women say:
I can't follow Fashion because I have no money!
I don't do it because I don't know how!
I don't do it because it's time consuming and I have no time!
I don't do it because of this and that and the other!



Well Cry no more Ladies! That's why I'm here.
I'm gone make it simple, Fun, and inexpensive. It'll be painless! :-))*
I can assure you. Anyone can be a Fashionista.
Taste is better than money! Ladies!
If you have no money but you know how to make it work, you can wear a
Walmart, Conway or even a Family Dollar clothes and still be a Fashionista!

I'm let you in my secrets. I do everything myself. What ever I don't know how, I learn!
With the money I save on the, do it myself, Voila- I get to treat myself. Well deserved right?:-))* Try to cut down some expenses by learning how to do things yourself.
e.g.: Try to do your nails yourself- if you don't know learn.
Try to do your hair yourself sometimes- if you don't know learn.
Try to eat out less, cook- if you don't know how, visit my daughters blog.
At first it may not come perfect but it will, eventually.
If you cut one Restaurant, one manicure and one hair saloon visit in a month, you'll be surprised how many things you can buy for yourself.

I've people asked me how can you buy all these nice things?
Doing as much as I can myself and taking advantage of coupons and Sales.
And when I invest, I do it Smart. I buy good quality Classic things that never goes out of Style. I wear them for years and years and when I get tired of them I give them away, still in good condition.
Practice makes perfect, you know!No one was born knowing anything, we can learn anything if we want too.

One of the first sign of depression is a self neglect. Who wants to take pride in their self when their spirit is crushed? Been there done that! So if you're happy let it shine through your Style, if you're not at least try, you'll feel better about yourself.

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit". Proverbs 15:13