Blog Archive

#13 Man's " must have" Bags

Man's bag is a must have for any man

Bags? you may ask! What Kind of Bag Can a Guy Carry?
Guys, throw out the old idea that bags are for women, broad your horizon and get with the fashion-forward times. While classic bags like briefcases are still around, other bags with classic elements, like the messenger bag, are becoming almost necessary accessories for today’s modern man.

I don't think there's any man more macho than my Son-in-Law Damien. He's as macho as they come, and he loves his Messenger Bag. And to tell you the truth he looks so cute and Stylish with his manly bag. As soon as I find a picture of him carrying his bag, I'll show you guys. But you have to make sure you get a masculine bag.

Few weeks ago it was my Birthday, and I want to share with you guys one of the best Birthday gift I've ever received: a poem from my Son-in-Law Damien
This poem is the real me.
And also wanted to take the opportunity to share with you guys the picture of Damien and my daughter Elise being consecrated as Pastor few weeks ago. My dear children may God continue to bless you as He is doing.

Eight years ago we meet,
In a cold and dreary State.
I don't remember everything,
But I remember feeling safe.

You greeted me with love and kindness,
A love I didn't know,


You never judged me for my past,
If you did, it didn't show.
You treated me so extra special,
Like I was a prince,
I'd never meet another like you,
And haven't every since.

Those first memories will never leave me,
All your grace and charm.
You've made me feel, that in spite of my family,
I'll always have a mom.

Damien I loved you then and will always love you as my dear son.
God bless me with two most wonderful Son-in-Laws Damien and Leonardo.
I love you guys dearly, couldn't ask for a better one.
Ok! Enough with the mushy-mush :-))* back to Style and Fashion.

What Kind of Bag Can a Guy Carry?
What type of bag should a man carry? Murse," "Man Bag," "Guy Purse," "Manny Pack..." Totes, Briefcases, Messenger bags, Envelopes, Duffels and more, whatever your taunt of preference is.
So, rather than being bound to stuffing your pockets with everything you’ll need throughout the day, take some time to learn about the bags that are both fashionable and appropriate for you to lug around on different occasions.

There's a saying: A woman that does not carry a purse is a woman with no Responsibility. I think the same applies for a man without a wallet. And how about those man that are forever loosing their keys, phone, umbrella, and even their wallet! A masculine bag is cute Stylish and appropriate to carry all your gadgetries without loosing them and how about carrying your healthy lunch or snack to work in Style and without anyone knowing you're carrying it. Huh!!!


Briefcase
Briefcases are probably the oldest form of “acceptable” handbags for men. Modern-day briefcases, however, have evolved a great deal since the days of your father’s sharp-cornered case. They’re no longer boxy; in fact, that’s about the only traditional element discarded in the modern briefcase. The classic shape (without the sharp corners), buckles, leather exterior, and practical interior compartments help make this bag a timeless addition to any working-man’s wardrobe.
Carry with: Business attire

Messenger bag
Aptly named, the messenger bag is designed after the bags traditionally carried throughout history by -- whom else? -- messengers. Often made from canvas and swung across the shoulder, messenger bags have taken on a whole new meaning in urban fashion. From
students with canvas bags to urban hipsters with modern leather bags, the messenger’s laid-back style will always have a classic casual flair, but today’s leather messenger tote also
exudes a hint of uptown sophistication.
Carry with: Slick street clothes.



Newsboy bag
The advent of the newsboy cap, the newsboy bag is a classic style that has become synonymous with men’s casual wear. It’s similar to the messenger bag’s style, but its traditional canvas exterior makes it a little less formal than the latter. This bag style is perfect for the student on the go, as it makes a fashion statement and exudes more masculinity and style savvy than a knapsack
Carry with: Campus-chic wear





Holdall
Any traveling man needs a holdall for those weekend jaunts or three-day business trips. Big, bulky luggage has transformed into sleek, stylish holdalls (or carryalls). Its design is inspired by the duffel bag, but its predominantly leather exterior and more refined appearance attribute a classic look to this practical tote.
Carry with: Casual weekend wear, business-casual attire










Read more: http://www.askmen.com/fashion/fashiontip_300/313b_fashion_advice.html#ixzz1hbmBHRaj


"We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen." 1John 4:19
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1John 3:18