Hairstyles I secretly fantasize about

I called my mom last night preparing her for what I was about to do. "Mom," I said, "I'm going to cut my hair tonight, I just thought that you should know." She then proceeded to remind me of how fickle I am when it comes to my hair and how cutting my hair would be a decision I would soon regret. She rehashed old memories of how I would spend hours braiding my hair only to remove the braids two weeks later. Or of how I would pay good money to have a stylist design my hair only to wash the style out a day or two later. I hate to admit it, but she is right. She knows that within a few weeks of sporting my new do I would be dreading the decision. So instead of taking a big plunge, I am merely going to fantasize about what I would have done to my hair if mom would not have talked some sense into me.


This long bob with bang is a personal favorite of mine. I love the versatility of having a longer bob as opposed to a short sassy bob. This style would give me the option of doing more with my hair on the days where I don't feel like having a perfectly styled coif.


This bob is fabulous! I love the way the style frames the face. I can just see myself with this look, some huge earrings and fabulously done makeup. The only downside to this is the requirement that the hair be perfectly straight and in place at all times. I'm not sure I am ready to commit to that yet.


O.k. so this is not officially considered a short style, but it would be a drastic change for me none the less. I haven't sported bangs in so long. I adore this style but for some reason, I am somewhat afraid of the maintenance involved. I remember having to constantly trim my bangs to make sure they still looked stylish. Not only that, I was always arching my eyebrows to make sure they framed my brangs just right. Nobody wants to walk around with shotty looking bangs. You should always make sure your bangs are shiny, straight and bangin' (pun intended) at all times.


If I really wanted to get crazy, I would have went for this ultra simple, ultra short bob. Sporting this style would pretty much mean that my hair would look the same almost every day. That's not my ideal situation so this style would honestly be my last option.


This is what I would have to do to my hair if I tried to attempt any of the other styles by myself. I would probably be frustrated with the result and I would end up shaving my head. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org